“…The over-indebtedness of the US and indeed the entire world foretell either hyperinflation or catastrophic debt Deflation…”
John Embry, Sprott Asset Management
via gata.org 10/24/2016
The $150 plus Trillion of Debt Worldwide (IMF 10/2016) and over $500 Trillion of Debt-related Derivatives (bis.org—the Central Bankers Bank) is arguably the Biggest and Most Dangerous Bubble in World History. And there are other Dangerous Bubbles as well, fueled by low or Negative Interest Rates and Central Bank Money Printing and their other Follies.
Problem is Bubbles inevitably Burst.
To Profit and Protect Wealth from these impending Calamities requires first a solid grounding in the Real Data.
Shadowstats.com provides the Real Data (as opposed to the Bogus Official Numbers) a superb synopsis of those Realities which we provide this week along with our forecasts and Recommendations for Profiting and Protecting Wealth in our November Letter, ‘Economic Realities, Investment Opportunities and Threats; Forecasts: Equities; US$/€, U.S. T-Notes, T-Bonds, & Interest Rates; Gold & Silver; Crude Oil & Copper” just posted in ‘Latest Letter & Archives’ on Deepcaster.com.
And to consider our recent BUY RECOs, see Notes 1 and 2.
Regarding Recent Profits Taken, see Note 3.And see our website for Deepcaster’s Special $88 subscription opportunity.
October 26, 2016
Note 1: Given Recent Economic Reports and Markets Developments, we can now Forecast The Timing of The Big Move in one Key Sector.
And forecast the Timing of Major Reversals in other Key Sectors.
And they are all coming Very Soon.
See this week’s Buy Recommendation for Profit and Protection.
Consider our Forecasts and Buy Recommendation in Deepcaster’s recent Alert, “Timing The Big Move & Major Reversals; BUY RECO; Forecasts: US$/€, U.S. T-Notes, T-Bonds, & Interest Rates; Equities; Gold & Silver; Crude Oil & Copper,” posted in ‘Alerts Cache,’ on Deepcaster.com.
Note 2: One Mega-Move which we have been forecasting just occurred and provides a Buying Opportunity with at least 100% Upside Profit Potential!
Another (of several) Impending Mega-Moves we forecast was expected late last week but has now been delayed. We explain why and why it is still likely to occur in the Next few weeks, and the other Mega-Moves we forecast are still likely to arrive as expected.
But that other (delayed) Mega-Move did help set the stage for the aforementioned Buying Opportunity with at least 100% potential Upside. See our Buy Recommendation.
See also our Forecasts and Buy Recommendation in Deepcaster’s recent Alert, “Profit Opportunity; BUY RECO; Forecasts: US$/€, U.S. T-Notes, T-Bonds, & Interest Rates; Equities; Gold & Silver; Crude Oil & Copper,” posted in ‘Alerts Cache,’ on Deepcaster.com.
Note 3: Our attention to Key Timing Signals and Interventionals and accurate statistics has facilitated Recommendations which have performed well lately. Consider our profits taken in recent months in our Speculative and Fortress Assets Portfolios*
• 60% Profit on Precious Metals Mining Company on October 20, 2016 after just 33 months) (i.e., about 22% Annualized)
• 130% Profit on Precious Metals Mining Company on July 8, 2016 after just 29 months) (i.e., about 50% Annualized)
• 75% Profit on Gold & Silver Royalty Streaming Company on June 28, 2016 after just 36 months (i.e., about 25% Annualized)
• 33% Profit on Precious Metals Mining Company on June 13, 2016 after just 28 months) (i.e., about 14% Annualized)
• 65% Profit on Gold & Silver Royalty Streaming Company on May 2, 2016 after just 35 months (i.e., about 22% Annualized)
• 50% Profit on Long Bond position on February 19, 2016 after just 2 days (i.e., about 8810% Annualized)
• 90% Profit on Short Small Cap Equities ETF on January 20, 2016 (i.e., about 30% Annualized)
• 75% Profit on Short Small Cap Equities ETF on January 15, 2016 (i.e., about 25% Annualized)
Deepcaster’s Profits Taken in the second half of 2015 included such successes as 80% in 6 days, 110% in 3 days, 265% in 57 days, as well as 65% in 2 days.
*Past Profitable Performance is no assurance of future Profitable Performance.